Get Started Now!CLICK
Optimized Web Design
Inexpensive Website Hosting
Website Optimization Services
Kudos From Clients
"Very helpful in understanding what I needed and wanted, and gave a whole lot more than what I paid for. Will definitely. . . ."
Your Location: New York (Five Boroughs or Long Island), Florida
(Miami or Boca Raton Area), or California (Orange County or San Diego
Type Available: Full-time / Part
Time and SEO Internships.
- What We Are Seeking: Skilled Individuals.
This position will not provide training. While you will be able to access
information that we access in order to stay on top of SEO trends, you will not
be formally trained. This position does require that you
have previous SEO experience. We will verify your skills by reviewing websites
you have done Search Engine Marketing for previously.
- Job Description:
Your responsibilities will include managing link strategies for new and
existing clients, on-site optimization (after verification is made of your
previous experience), and managing certain parts of clients' websites in
order to effect the best results.
- Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent spoken and written English (if you have a heavy foreign accent
you are welcome to apply, but must be able to communicate in English
• Ability to define a potential client's needs.
• Proficiency in (X)HTML, and CSS.
• Limited design skill (you don't have to be a designer, but have to be
able to identify how/why a particular design or design aspect may affect a
client's website adversely or not). Our SEO Experts, and Designers are
completely cross-trained, and we will cross-train you as well, where
• Ability to research clients' competitors, and formulate marketing
strategy for client based on competitor analysis and ongoing visitor survey,
in order to help clients maximize conversion rates, and not just traffic.
Training will be provided with this skill for the right candidate who
possesses prior experience.
• Ability to achieve notable search engine results for clients, that
translate to client improved traffic, and eventually improved conversion
• Understanding of HTML file naming conventions and dynamic site technology
to produce the best results for dynamic websites.
• Ability to optimize website that may utilize databases, RSS, dynamic pages
or CMS systems to control site content.
• Strong problem solving skills for Website Design, and Search Engine
Marketing, as you may be required to find problems with websites and fix them
quickly for certain clients. You don't have to be a programmer, but
you do have to be able to identify the problem quickly so that even if you
cannot fix it, you can point the client in the right direction of someone on
our team who can.
• Most importantly: You must have the ability to do search engine optimization without any SEO tools.
SEO Tools are not always available, and are not always the best solution for
our clients. SEO Tools in general create identifiable "cookie-cutter"
type results, and that's not what we provide to our clients.
• Ability to manage client projects, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work without supervision, in a self-directed environment.
To Apply For This Position, Please
Calling us will not improve your chances for this position.
We are not looking to outsource our work to any agencies, so please do not
apply if you work for an agency or firm.
Search Engine Optimization News