Get Started Now!CLICK
Optimized Web Design
Inexpensive Website Hosting
Website Optimization Services
Kudos From Clients
"Great friendly Customer service and easy to get in contact with. Eric and his team are an excellent. . ."
Your Location: New York (Five Boroughs or Long Island), Florida
(Miami or Boca Raton Area), or California (Orange County or San Diego
Type Available: Full-time / Part
Time and SEO Salesperson Internships.
- What We Are Seeking: Skilled Individuals
or those willing to be trained. This position does require that you
have some previous sales experience. While we will make a commitment
to training you, we cannot work with anyone who has not had previous
experience in sales.
- Job Description:
Your responsibilities will include contacting potential clients to determine
the need for our services, including website design, website development,
website programming, and Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine
Optimization, and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing. The ideal candidate
will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales previously. All
candidates will receive training, but must meet the pre-requisite
requirements for sales experience. Your work can be done on or off
- Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent spoken and written English (if you have a heavy foreign accent,
this position will not be a good fit for you).
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to define a potential client's needs (training will be provided).
• Ability to work as part of a team with a sales manager, and other team
members to help strengthen our position when a client may be considering
other firms for their needs.
• Ability to create proposals for clients (training will be provided).
• Must be semi-computer literate (know how to work with Microsoft Word, check
• Ability to work without supervision, in a self-directed environment.
To Apply For This Position, Please
Calling us will not improve your chances for this position.
Search Engine Optimization News