Get Started Now!CLICK
Optimized Web Design
Inexpensive Website Hosting
Website Optimization Services
Kudos From Clients
"Very helpful in understanding what I needed and wanted, and gave a whole lot more than what I paid for. Will definitely. . . ."
Your Location: New York (Five Boroughs or Long Island), Florida
(Miami or Boca Raton Area), or California (Orange County or San Diego
Type Available: Full-time / Part
Time and SEO Salesperson Internships.
- What We Are Seeking: Skilled Individuals
or those willing to be trained. This position does require that you
have some previous sales experience. While we will make a commitment
to training you, we cannot work with anyone who has not had previous
experience in sales.
- Job Description:
Your responsibilities will include contacting potential clients to determine
the need for our services, including website design, website development,
website programming, and Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine
Optimization, and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing. The ideal candidate
will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales previously. All
candidates will receive training, but must meet the pre-requisite
requirements for sales experience. Your work can be done on or off
- Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent spoken and written English (if you have a heavy foreign accent,
this position will not be a good fit for you).
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to define a potential client's needs (training will be provided).
• Ability to work as part of a team with a sales manager, and other team
members to help strengthen our position when a client may be considering
other firms for their needs.
• Ability to create proposals for clients (training will be provided).
• Must be semi-computer literate (know how to work with Microsoft Word, check
• Ability to work without supervision, in a self-directed environment.
To Apply For This Position, Please
Calling us will not improve your chances for this position.
Search Engine Optimization News